Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bronwyn Evans Photographs


Bronwyn Evans Photographs ....
__________________________________

I've tried to scan some photos to include with the QUSDAS blog, or be available at the reunion, or whatever. The most recent family photos are from my brother David's recent weddings (yes, he got married twice, once in Egypt in June 2008 and the second time in Australia in August 2008). I've included ones that show my mum, Beryl Evans, my sisters Susan Norton and Annette Evans, my daughters Jane and Anna Forsythe, my brother David and his wife Taghreed, and my "significant other" Dick Roe. The only old photos I could find today were black and white ones of me with Ruth Landa, Gary and Wayne Martin at Bribie Island in 1968. I'll look for some more, but I'll see if you get these first.

_______________________________
Ruth Landa, Wayne Martin and Bronwyn Evans 1968

Ruth Landa, Bronwyn Evans and Gary Martin 1968

____________________________________

.... Dick Roe, Bronwyn, Taghreed, David,
Taghreed's mum, and Susan Norton (nee Evans) Cairo .....

..... Bronwyn, Taghreed, David and Annette ....

...... Bronwyn, Beryl, Taghreed,
David and Annette .....
______________________________

No comments: